March 13, 2010

Stupid Imagination

      Almost 2 months ago I think, a short serial film named Brilliant Legacy finished.
Now I very very very miss it. :D
Yesterday in school, I imagined to make Brilliant Legacy Indonesia Version and change its name becomes Warisan yang Bersinar. Hahaha, it was a stupid thing but fun. Me and my friends discussed together yesterday, and also thought about "Who is going to be Hwan, En Seong, Sungmi, En Woo, and the other?" , ya that was a very difficult question, especially who are going to be Hwan and En Seong? They are the main characters, so, if that 2 characters are bad, they're going to affect the film. So I told to my friends "Tomorrow, when we have reunion, I am going to show you that film, and the producer is me : Fara Mutia. Hahahahahaa" And all my friend laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment